We are glad to announce that a collaboration with the relevant H2020 project PROPHETS (https://www.prophets-h2020.eu/) has started. Both projects aim to share lessons learned around the development of specific tools for LEAs.
PROPHETS (Preventing Radicalisation Online through the Proliferation of Harmonised Toolkits) aims to counter online radicalisation, cybercrime, and cyberterrorism at their origins.
Behavioural radicalisation can be seen as a driving force behind online criminal activities. PROPHETS seeks to identify, examine, and understand the various behavioural processes underlying such behaviour in order to recognize and comprehend the individual reasoning behind choosing to engage in such activities.
Through the findings of this project, PROPHETS is developing new methods to detect, analyse, investigate, and fight the ever-emerging threats of online radicalisation, cybercrime, and cyberterrorism by addressing the very factors causing them. Moreover, the project offers a unique real-world impact by fulfilling the following objectives:
- Understanding Online Material
- Identifying Underlying Psychological Traits
- Recognising Ethical, Moral and Legal Concerns
- Exploring Cybercrime as a Service
- Online Awareness, Capacity and Resilience Building
- Tools to Enhance Capabilities and Counter Radical Behaviours
- Policy Shaping, Training and Public Engagement